Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Behind the Scenes of our Holiday Song




Yesterday, Brooke and I put some time aside to work on The Girls With Glasses Show. We knew we wanted to do another video and I had messed around with some lyrics for a possible Christmas song. In true GWG style, we decided to write the song, find a recording studio, buy some jingle bells, record the song and shoot a video for the song all in about 5 hours. It was crazy, to say the least.

It was fun working with Brooke on music, I (again) realized how talented she is at creating music and singing (go figure). And I also learned that I should keep one ear out of the headset, because you can't hear your own voice. I sounded terrible...

But, we did have fun. Watch for our upcoming holiday video.

x
Summer



5 comments:

  1. you two are adorable, can't wait to see the video. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls,
    I am Coralie from France and I LOVE what you do, I love your style, I love your videos, I love your ideas, I love your wardrobe, I love your music, I love your world and OF COURSE I love your glasses!! I discovered your blog thanks to Rue Magazine! I can't wait to know your Holiday Song and Video!
    All the best!
    Coralie
    (Sorry for my mistakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I'm sure it will be divine. So hurry and post it already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i am so excited!!
    I love the holidays :]

    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete