Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girls With Glasses Makeup Tip #2






Brooke and I love our little cat eyes, especially when we are filming the show. These two tips today are specific for getting that perfect look. We almost always are wearing false eyelashes, but when your not, most lashes could use a little pick me up, with an eyelash curler. Brooke shares her favorite two brands. I am all about the liner. Not being a pro, the NYX eye marker helps get you a smooth line, without needing years of experience. Hope you enjoy.

x
Summer



NYX Eye Marker $9 (They have it in skinny or fat)


3 comments:

  1. this is an awesome post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear to use an eyelash curler, but the things kinda freak me out. Do they really make that much of a difference?

    ReplyDelete